Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» CO2 Storage System||» CO2 Recovery from Stack Gas|
CO2 Recovery from Stack Gas
Product Code : 03
CO2 Recovery from Stack Gas:
- CO2 recovery plant from distillery brewery is an innovation resulted after years of development and based on knowledge relating to carbon dioxide production treatment, purification technology and refrigeration engineering.
- Customers do not have to invest substantial amount in the beginning and for operation.
- CO2 stack gas recovery technology is capable of turning vent flue gas into a source of CO2 that can be used again.
- The CO2 generated is a by-product of flue gas production from boilers and several other flue gas sources.
- The flue gas is treated to remove Sulphur compounds.
- The treated gas is transported into the absorber where the CO2 is extracted by absorption using solvent.
- CO2 gas is separated from the absorption solution by thermal treatment by the steam-controlled re-boiler.
- ISBT specifications for CO2 quality are met after compression, purification and liquefaction.
Other Products in 'CO2 Storage System' category