|Home||» Products||» Cryogenic Storage Tank||» Vacuum Insulated Liquid Argon Cryogenic Storage Tank|
Vacuum Insulated Liquid Argon Cryogenic Storage Tank
The Vacuum Insulated Liquid Argon Cryogenic Storage Tank is made under the guidance of our skilled professionals. Apart from this they are manufactured using high grade material that is obtained from reliable resources. The Vacuum Insulated Liquid Argon Cryogenic Storage Tank offered by us is ideal for any location & are easy to operate and handle. The storage tanks are structured with inner and outer insulating material. Moreover, these tanks are inspected by our quality assurance team to ensure they are defect free & are durable in nature.
- Ideal for every location
- Easy to Handle
- Maintenance Free
- The storage tanks in the offering are structured with both, stainless steel inner vessel and carbon steel outer vessel, which are filled with insulating material.
- These carefully inspected storage tanks are easy to operate and sturdy.
- The evaporation loss is minimized by the high degree evacuation and interspace filling with either expanded powder insulation or multi layer super insulation.
- The simple to operate and maintain vessel is epoxy painted in white.
- A number of valves integrated in the system are liquid level indicator safety valves, pressure gauge vacuum sensor pressure build up valves, etc.
- All instrument are suitably positioned, so that these can be easily accessed and operated.
- Diverter valve at dual safety device allows transfer of vapour gas and liquid gas at present operating pressures to distribution pipelines.
- Thermo syphon system for storage vessels dedicated to cylinder filling purposes minimizes filling losses.
- CCOE Nagpur approved that all valves and safeties are in accordance with standard codes.
Minimum Order Quantity
3 Kg to 40 Kg/cm2
1 Kg to 38 Kg/cm2
-196 deg Celcius (-320 deg Fahrenheit)
I.S. 2825 / ASME Section - VIII DIV-1 and SMPV (U) Rules
6 to 10 % of working capacity
Daily Evaporation Rate(Liquid N2)
0.2% to 1.2% per day
1000 ltrs, 3000 ltrs, to 5000 ltrs, 10000 ltrs, 11500 ltrs and 15000 ltrs, 20000 ltrs, 25,000 ltrs, 50000 ltrs capacities