|Home||» Products||» Cryogenic Storage Tank||» Vacuum Insulated Liquid Nitrogen Cryogenic Storage Tank|
Vacuum Insulated Liquid Nitrogen Cryogenic Storage Tank
The Vacuum Insulated Liquid Nitrogen Cryogenic Storage Tank offered by us are made under the guidance of skilled workers. Apart from this we have rich industry experience & knowledge & can provide our customers with the best array of these tanks. The Vacuum Insulated Liquid Nitrogen Cryogenic Storage Tank is ideal for every location & is easy to handle. They are maintenance free & are known for their minimum evaporation loss They have sturdy construction & have compact inner vessel.
- Ideal for every location
- Easy to Handle
- Maintenance Free
- Minimum evaporation loss given to the high degree evacuation and interspace filling interspace with either multi-layer super insulation or expanded powder insulation.
- White epoxy painted vessel is cost-effective, simple to install and maintain.
- It is constructed with stainless steel inner vessel and carbon steel outer vessel.
- Fittings, like liquid level indicator safety valves and pressure gauge vacuum sensor pressure buildup valves are fitted.
- Instrumented are positioned in a way that easy access is possible.
- There is a diverter valve at dual safety device. It transfers both, liquid gas and vapor gas at present operating pressures to the distribution pipelines.
- Thermosyphon system for storage vessels destined for cylinder filling purposes effectively minimizes filling losses.
- All valves and safeties are in line with the standard codes and approved by the CCOE Nagpur.
- Useful load to gross transport weight is provided by mobile tanks.
- Powerful pressuring coil offsets the requirement for transfer pump.
-196 deg Celcius (-320 deg Fahrenheit)
1 Kg to 38 Kg/cm2
I.S. 2825 / ASME Section - VIII DIV-1 and SMPV (U) Rules
3 Kg to 40 Kg/cm2
6 to 10 % of working capacity
Daily Evaporation Rate(Liquid N2)
0.2% to 1.2% per day
1000 ltrs, 3000 ltrs, to 5000 ltrs, 10000 ltrs, 11500 ltrs and 15000 ltrs, 20000 ltrs, 25,000 ltrs, 50000 ltrs capacities