|Home||» Products||» Cryogenic Storage Tank||» Vacuum Insulated Liquid Oxygen Cryogenic Storage Tank|
Vacuum Insulated Liquid Oxygen Cryogenic Storage Tank
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 8 lakhs INR
The Vacuum Insulated Liquid Oxygen Cryogenic Storage Tank is a quality driven product. They are made from high grade components that are obtained from our reliable resources. Apart from this they are ideal for every location and are easy to handle. The Vacuum Insulated Liquid Oxygen Cryogenic Storage Tank offered by us is maintenance free. The given storage tanks is inspected by our quality assurance team for its sturdiness & durability. Further they are available to our customers at economical price point.
- Ideal for every location
- Easy to Handle
- Maintenance Free
The storage tanks offered are structured with both, inner vessels and outer vessels which are filled with insulating material. The offered storage tanks are inspected by quality inspectors to dispatch a flawless tanks. Easy to operate and sturdiness are some factors due to which these storage tanks are highly demanded.
Vacuum Insulated Liquid Oxygen Cryogenic Storage Tank is the result of our rich industry experience and technical knowledge.
- High degree evacuation and filling interspace with expanded powder insulation or multi layered super insulation allows minimum evaporation loss.
- It is simple and cost effective to install and maintain.
- The complete vessel is epoxy painted in white.
- Stainless steel for inner vessel and carbon steel for outer vessel.
- Easy accessible and operational instruments.
- There is a diverter valve at dual safety device.
- It can be used to transfer liquid gas and vapor gas at present operating pressures to distribution pipelines.
- Thermosyphon system for storage vessels that is meant for cylinder filling purposes can lower filling losses.
- all vaves are in line with standard codes and approval is given by CCOE Nagpur.
- Mobile Tanks are designed to give needed load to gross transport weight. Powerful pressuring coil fitted to offset the transfer pump requirement
Minimum Order Quantity
1 Kg to 38 Kg/cm2
Daily Evaporation Rate
0.2% to 1.2%